Understanding and complying with European Procurement Directives (implemented as the Public Contracts Regulations 2015) can be a complex and often daunting task.
Our in-depth understanding and working application of the Regulations means we can support and advise on all aspects including:
- Drafting and submitting OJEU Contract Notices and Contract Award Notices
- Selecting the appropriate procurement procedure
- Writing Selection Questionnaire (SQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents
- Responding to bidder clarification questions
- Evaluation of SQ and ITT responses
- Issuing Contract Award Decision Notices and compliance with the Standstill Period
- Mitigating the risk of legal challenges
- Responding to OJEU Contract Notices
- Completing Selection Questionnaire (SQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents
- Raising clarification questions
- Understanding your rights as a bidder
- Challenging Contract Award Decision Notices
We continually invest in acquiring the latest knowledge and developments to ensure we provide you with up to date and compliant support and advice. Our service is supported by a number of the UK’s leading procurement lawyers.